Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Taking a break from CT Work

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am taking a break from CT Work ........ it's been fun over the years, and I have worked for some awesome Stores and totally brilliant Artists, but for now, the mojo and fun aspect are no longer there ...... and I need to take a step back.

Stuff happens in real life, we get a little older and our outlook changes on things, and we find that we are just stumbling along with very little direction. I left most of my CT teams a couple of months ago and today let Dee know that I would be stepping aside and focusing on family and my forum - as well as some new adventures along the way.

I may get back to doing some Creative Team work at some point but for now, I say goodbye and thank you to everyone that has trusted my tags, and had me on their team
Alikas Scraps
Carita Creationz
Dees' Sign Depot
DFS
Inzpired Creationz
Kissing Kate
Mellie Beans
Mystical Scraps
OScrap Candy Shack
Rieneke Designs
Sassi Designs
Spazz CT
Tasha's Playground
The Hunter
The PSP Project 
Wicked Princess Scraps
Zindy

I will still be posting on the blog, and hope to get back to making clusters, wordart, masks and templates again - it seems like forever since I have.